Terms and Conditions
While availing the Services, you shall pay the amount as reflected for interaction and consultation with the Resources i.e for consultation with the Physicians and Medical Practitioners through telephonic call and Video consultation.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case of cancellation of services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing.
To obtain a refund, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, seeking a refund, from your registered email ID, including your accurate details including the Name of receiving bank, Account Holder name, IFSC Code, Payment Transaction ID, etc. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you shall not be eligible for refund in case of Non-availability of the Resources due to acts of God and for circumstances beyond the Control of MCS.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
MCS shall not be held liable if the payment does not reflect in Your account, due to the reasons such as inaccurate details/payment instructions as issued by customer, if the issuing bank refuses or delay in honouring the Payment instructions and due to acts of God including natural disasters, pandemics and circumstances beyond the control of MCS.
Policy for Payment
The purpose of this Policy of Payment is to establish operational processes and procedures for payment to minimize risk and provide the greatest value, and availability of high-quality services to each stakeholder.
Customers can pay directly or through a facilitator for their services.
All payments can be made directly to the relevant parties like Hospitals, Accommodation Providers, and Ticketing Agents, according to their Payment Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Payments are accepted through all the below-mentioned methods; no cash payment is accepted.
3 Payment Methods
1. Bank Transfer
Bank transfer includes:
(a) Wire Transfer
Wire transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account using electronic media
(b) Online Bank Transfer
Online bank transfer methods through net banking such as NEFT, RTFS and IMPS.
(C) Offline Bank Transfer
If you wish to put cash or cheques into your account, send money to India or vice versa, or carry foreign currency during travel, Bank offers a wide range of banking services. From smart slips to deposit cash into your account, from universally accepted payable-at-par cheques to a variety of foreign currency solutions.
2. Card Payments
A debit card (also known as a bank card, plastic card or check card) is a plastic payment card that can be used instead of cash when making purchases. It is similar to a credit card, but unlike a credit card, the money is immediately transferred directly from the cardholder’s bank account to pay for the transaction.
A credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s accrued debt. The card issuer creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the cardholder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance.)
3. Digital wallets
Digital Wallets or mobile wallets (e-wallets) refer to a device or service that lets you carry out monetary transactions electronically. Cashless payments for monetary transactions can be made through a Digital Wallet.
Liabilities arising out of facilitation services
1. MCS Consultancy Services is a Health Care Facilitator and by no means should it be understood as a Hospital or a Healthcare Provider. MCS Consultancy Services assists a patient from outside India to have quality treatment in India, and for that MCS Consultancy Services provides information on the best treatment and doctors available in India, as per the best of the knowledge and belief of its employees. The information provided to the patients is also dependent on the budget of the patient.
2. MCS Consultancy Services is not liable for any mishap at a hospital, or any act of negligence on the part of the Hospital or the Doctor. The outcome of any Medical Treatment is a subject of the concerned Hospital or the Doctor. Under no circumstances is it liable for the outcome of any Medical Treatment, whether good or bad.
3. MCS Consultancy Services does not charge the patients for any service given by the case managers on field, hence they are advised not to give any monetary payment to their case managers. MCS Consultancy Services is not liable for any payment done by the patient.
4. MCS Consultancy Services is not liable for arranging a donor in case of an organ transplant. The donor has to be a blood relative of the patient and fit to donate an organ and also be willing to do so.
5. The rates quoted by the hospitals or by MCS Consultancy Services to the patients are indicative only and may vary from the actual cost depending on the actual condition of the patient and treatment required or overstay in ICU/ Ward than that mentioned in the quoted price. We are not liable for adhering to the quotation given to the patient. The price quoted to the patient is only for a particular treatment including the number of days of stay in ICU/ Room and anything apart and extra from that can be charged extra by the hospital and patient is liable to pay the extra amount.
6. MCS Consultancy Services provides the Accommodation Booking Service and Surgery Booking Service only. Other than making information from third parties available to you, introducing you to third-party providers of goods and services, organising tickets and facilitating payment of goods and services by you to third parties MCS Consultancy Services is not itself providing you with any goods or services in the capacity of a principal.
7. MCS Consultancy Services will use its best endeavours to exercise every reasonable care in the selection of third parties to whom you are introduced and who may provide goods and services to you in connection with your medical trip.
8. The goods and services to be provided by third parties are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability as may be separately imposed by airlines, hospitals, clinics, dentists, hotels and other providers of goods and services to you (some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage)
9. MCS Consultancy Services, nor their respective officers, directors, employees or agents are responsible or liable to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your access or use of the website or any of its content or services.
10. MCS Consultancy Services, will not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to the website and/or any content on the website, whether such damages are based in tort, contract, error (human or machine), negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if MCS Consultancy Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages. your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or any damage resulting from the site is to stop using the site, even if such remedy should fail of its essential purpose.
11. MCS Consultancy Services does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of airlines, hospitals, doctors, clinics, dentists, hotels and other providers of goods and services to you directly or indirectly in connection with any goods and services booked by MCS Consultancy Services on your behalf.
12. Without limiting the provisions of this clause, you agree to be bound by the terms of any contract between a third-party provider of goods and services and yourself (which may be evidenced in writing by the issue of a ticket, voucher, coupon confirmation or the like).
13. MCS Consultancy Services does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable on our part.
14. The services provided by MCS Consultancy Services in accordance with the terms hereof are deemed to be made in Perinthalmanna, India and any disputes shall be dealt with in India and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Perinthalmanna, Malappuram, Kerala India.
15. Any provision of, or the application of any provision of, these terms and conditions which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.
Policy for Confidentiality and Privacy of Client Information
This policy outlines the organization’s approach to the recording, release and retention of information in relation to its clients in the way health information is collected, stored and shared. We recognize and respect each person’s right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality in all aspects of his or her life. Recognition is given to the fact that client records are legal documents and are an integral component of service delivery.
It is our duty to provide quality services to clients. The acquisition and retention of relevant client information is essential for fulfilling this commitment. It is the right of the organization’s clients to have their confidentiality and privacy respected. The purpose of this Confidentiality and Privacy of Client Information Policy is to provide consistent standards to ensure that employees of MCS Consultancy Services
are aware of and acknowledge these obligations to protect the personal information and other confidential information under the custody and control of MCS Consultancy Services (A Unit of Modern Concepts and Solutions LLP). Client confidentiality and privacy are respected and that written and spoken information is protected from access and use by any unauthorized persons. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that a high standard of information acquisition and recording is achieved. All staff are to have an appropriate level of understanding about how to meet the organisation’s legal and ethical obligations to ensure privacy and confidentiality. We are committed to ensure that information is used in an ethical and responsible manner.
“Personal Information” means any information about an identifiable individual, but it does not include business contact information (business contact information is information such as a person’s title, business telephone number, business address, email or facsimile number).
Examples of Personal Information include but are not limited to: •The individual’s name, address, telephone number, personal healthcare number. • An individual’s race, national or ethnic origin, colour or religious beliefs or associations. • An individual’s age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or family status. •The individual’s fingerprints, blood type or inheritable characteristics. • Information about the individual’s health care history, including a physical or mental disability; • Information about an individual’s educational, financial, criminal or employment history; • Anyone else’s opinions about the individual; • The individual’s personal views or opinions, except if they are about someone else. Personal information can be recorded in any format, including books, documents, maps, drawings, photographs, letters, vouchers, papers, and any other thing on which information is recorded or stored by graphic, electronic, mechanical or other means
Information about an individual that is required for service delivery will be sought with the individual’s consent. MCS Consultancy Services is responsible for any personal information under its custody or control. Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes For each client, the organization will create individual records, and accurately record all relevant personal, medical and service provision information.
1. At or before the time Personal Information is collected Staff must provide notification and information material to clients and residents at all registration, advising them of: • the purpose for which the information is being collected and the authorization for doing so • how it will be used by MCS Consultancy Services
• who to contact if the client has any questions about the collection and use.
2. The purpose of client records a) Ensure the existence of an adequate information base to facilitate the identification, implementation and delivery of quality services. b) Maintain documentation of a legally acceptable standard. c) Maintain records about each client and service provision. d) Provide information for reporting purposes. Staff must take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any Personal Information they collect.
3. Access to client records As all client information is confidential, all client records will be stored in a secure environment at all times. Only authorized staff will have controlled access to client information/ records. Client records are the property of the organization, but clients may have supervised access to their own records following a written request, either by mail or post.
4. Accessing or Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties No personal information will be shared with third party or contractors without the consent of client. Health information will be shared with empanelled hospitals only for the purpose of treatment advice or medical opinion.
5. Failure to comply Failure to comply with this Policy may result in disciplinary action including, but not limited to, the termination of employment, prosecution and restitution for damages etc.
6. Security of Information MCS Consultancy Services is committed to maintaining the security of Personal Information and other sensitive information, including appropriate physical security of records and security safeguards for computer and network systems
7. Retention and Destruction of Personal Information Records will be retained in accordance with all legal, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as with MCS Consultancy Services record retention policies. Records containing Personal Information are expected to identify retention times and then follow the MCS Consultancy Services guidelines and procedures for the secure destruction of Personal Information that is no longer required to ensure the information is destroyed.
8. Challenging Compliance MCS Consultancy Services will maintain procedures for addressing and responding to all inquiries or complaints from individuals about its handling of Personal Information and will inform its clients and residents about the existence of these procedures.
1 General Inquiries or Requests to Amend Personal Information Questions or concerns about collection, access, use or disclosure of Personal Information, reports of privacy breaches or loss of information should be directed to the MCS Consultancy Services Office (9-567-432-333). Staff should direct any clients or residents requesting correction or amendment of Personal Information in their medical records to the MCS Consultancy Services Office.
2 Complaints Clients, residents or other members of the public who complain about a breach of their personal privacy or who express concern about the collection or use of their Personal Information should be directed to the MCS Consultancy Services Client Relations Department.
3 Requests for Information Client’s Requests for Access to their Own Information Records will facilitate and process by MCS Consultancy Services.
Refunds are limited to certain cases only. refunds are subject to deduction of actual expenses incurred in connection with the booking.